Wednesday 7 December 2016

BLOGMAS DAY 7: STOCKING FILLERS FOR UNDER £10!

Hello! Today's post is going to be dedicated to stocking fillers. I've searched the whole of the internet and found some great picks for fillers that are all under £10, so purse friendly, and would make great gifts for any girl! So, I hope you enjoy and all the products are linked to where you can find them if you click on the product name.




1. Sanctuary Jar of Delights £7.50: I think this jar of delights would be a great stocking filler! It has some great little products in it, and I love how you could use the jar afterwards to store things or even fill again with sweets as a present for someone. 

2. Soap and Glory Pink Twice £5: This set is a cute little gift, and would be a perfect gift for anyone who loves to take care of their feet and hands.

3Lush Bath Bomb Luxury Lush Pud £4.25: Everyone loves a lush bath bomb and I love how this one is festive and a part of Lush Christmas range. 

4. Pug Print Slipper Socks £7.99: I love pugs and love how cute these are! They would be very cosy in Winter.

5. LED hanging star plaque £5.99: I think this would make a lovely present and would make a lovely feature in any bedroom. 

6. Alphabet Letter Candle £4: These candles are such a good price and would make a lovely personal gift as you can get the recipient's initial!

I hope you enjoyed this post and it helped you in your Christmas shopping!

Chelsea
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment