Tuesday 6 December 2016

BLOGMAS DAY 6: CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

Hello again! I can't believe its the 6th December already! Christmas is going to be here before we know it and then its the countdown to New Year. I really enjoy the run up to Christmas so will be sad when it's all over again but it comes round again pretty fast each year.

This post is going to be dedicated to Christmas traditions that me and my family do each year.

Christmas Eve: Normally on Christmas Eve we have quite a relaxed day, and sometimes go to the cinema or the local pantomime. On the evening we will normally watch a film altogether and have a takeaway. After this we always get Christmas Eve pyjamas and usually some form of chocolate. It's a lovely way to prepare for Christmas!

Christmas Day: On Christmas day we usually wake up quite early despite all being nearly adults. We will usually open presents and then have a cooked breakfast. After this we go to my Nanna and Grandad's where we open more presents and have a lovely Christmas dinner! {They are amazing cooks} After dinner we will usually play games, watch films and just have general chit chat. On the evening we always watch the soaps and then travel home after a lovely day. 



This is our tree at home from last year with our presents.


This is at my Nanna and Grandad's, the table set for dinner.


Excuse the snapchat writing! We usually get a table present after our dinner.

Boxing Day: On Boxing Day we usually have another relaxed day, eating food and I also see my boyfriend on this day!

I hope you enjoyed this post! What traditions do you have for Christmas?

Chelsea
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment