Monday 5 December 2016

BLOGMAS DAY 5: GIFT GUIDE FOR HER (AFFORDABLE UNDER £20)

Hello again, today I'm going to be helping you with your Christmas shopping as we are officially only 3 weekends away! I know how hard it is to shop on a budget so I've found some amazing items that I think would make great presents for any female and they're all under £20!

All products are linked to where I found them if you click the product name!

1. Soap & Glory Take your Pink Set £10: I think this is a great little set for the price which has little mini's of some of my favourite Soap and Glory products. 

2. Personalised Initial Bracelet £14: This bracelet is actually on my personal Christmas list , I think it looks lovely for the price and would make a great gift especially since it can be personalised with the recipient's initial.  

3. May the wings of your eyeliner print £5: This would make a great gift for a makeup lover, all they need to add is a frame!

4. Real Techniques Starter Kit £12.82: An amazing price for Real Technique brushes and a great set for a girl just starting out in makeup or a treat for someone who already loves it!

5. Real Techniques Core Collection Kit £12.48: Again another amazing price and a great present for any beauty junkie.

6.  Victoria Secret Love Spell Body Mist £10: I love Victoria Secret sprays, they smell lovely and this is one of my favourite scents.

7. Gone Girl book £3.85: The film for this bestseller came out this year so is a great gift for anyone who enjoys reading or enjoyed the film!

8. Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie £16.99: Yankee Candles are long lasting and I love the name of this one it's very festive! You won't find a large jar at this price any where else. 

I hope this has helped!

Chelsea
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment