Saturday 3 December 2016

BLOGMAS DAY 3: MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS FILMS

Hello again for Blogmas day 3! Today I haven't really done very much other than some of my uni work. I'm writing an essay on the book Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters. 




So, todays post is going to be my three favourite Christmas films as I've been watching loads recently!

Elf- Okay, so this has to be my all time favourite Christmas film! I'm yet to watch it this year and cannot wait. I love Will Ferrell and this is one of the best films that he's been in. It always makes me feel in a Christmassy mood and its hilarious.

Home Alone- I love Home Alone, it's an older film but is a classic for Christmas. I have to watch this every year and still find it funny.

The Night Before- This is a very recent film and I watched it for the first time the other night. It has Seth Rogan in it and I really him in films. It also has James Franco in it for a short time and he is wow. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a more adult Christmas film and want to laugh.

Thanks for reading! What's your favourite Christmas film? 

Chelsea
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment