Friday 3 June 2016

JUNE WISH LIST

I did a wish list a few months ago and now there are a million more things that I need... well maybe want. I've linked everything via the products name!



A wish list has to include Mac.. this is MAC Mehr, I'm running out of my loved Please Me and this is a very similar shade. 


This is MAC Please Me , I bought this before Christmas and have already nearly used one.



I need this Soft and Gentle highlighter from MAC.



The Urban Decay Smoky Palette, my uh-mazing boyfriend treated me to the Naked 2 palette before I went on holiday, and I use it daily so now I would love this palette. 


The Too Faced 'Better than Sex' Mascara 



I really want a new purse and love the size of the Michael Kors purses, I love this colour.





Okay so maybe this is a bit of wishful thinking... but I would love a MK bag.



A slightly strange want, but I would love a photo book as I have so many lovely photos that I would love altogether in one book.


This pandora ring is wow. I love it!



I love the smell of Victoria Secret body mists and sometimes prefer them over perfume! I love the fruity scent.





No comments:

Post a Comment