Friday 27 May 2016

Ovation of the Seas 2016 Royal Caribbean Cruise

So, on April the 22nd my family and I made the LONG trip to Southampton to board one of Royal Caribbean's newest ships, the Ovation of the Seas. The ship, at the time, was the biggest until the newer Harmony of the Seas sailed last week. I haven't been on a cruise before so I didn't really know what to expect, and I haven't been abroad for many years. However, the ship met my expectations and more. It was astounding, and I truly believe that you could, as Royal Caribbean claim, never get bored on it. The ship itself was humongous! The food was amazing, and the entertainment every night was brilliant. I couldn't really fault the experience in any way, apart from the fact that I have most definitely gained several pounds from the food. The staff were all friendly and the ship was impeccably clean. I definitely want to cruise again, and will hopefully do so in the future! 


Photo taken from the Royal Caribbean website. 


This was a Sea Pass card which allowed you to buy things onboard the ship.



A steak in one of the complimentary restaurants 'American Icon Grille'


Photo taken in 'the Grande' restaurant, it was reminiscent I felt of the Titanic. Take from that what you like.


My Nanna and Mum.


The theatre.


They had dodgems, on a ship?!


American Icon Grille.









American Icon Grille.






Saving the best until last.. I found Sephora in France!

I would definitely recommend a Royal Caribbean cruise! Feel free to leave any comments.

xxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment