Friday 11 March 2016

MAYBELLINE IT LOOKS/// RED SIREN

I'm writing this post about an amazing kit that I picked up from Superdrug. This kit includes some of Maybelline's best products and retails at £30! It is an absolute bargain for the amount of product that it includes. The RRP of the items must in total be well over £50 at least. They do several different kits but I decided to choose the 'Red Siren' kit as it had the contour kit and the Nudes eyeshadow palette that I've been wanting for a while. 















The kit included the Nudes eyeshadow palette, the Lash Sensational- which is by the way amazing! The matte lipstick in shade 'Divine Wine', the master precise eye liner and eyebrow pencil and finally the Master Sculpt contour kit. This is such good value for money and I would 100% recommend! You can find the kits HERE! Feel free to leave any comments.

xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. These kits are such a great idea! I love the lash sensational mascara- its amazing! X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah there are so many to choose from too! And me too, I hadn't tried it before this kit but it definitely lives up to the hype x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good & well worth the price! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a really good kit! I'd definitely recommend xx

      Delete