Tuesday 23 February 2016

Meadowhall Haul

So last Friday I went to Meadowhall, which is in Sheffield, as a late celebration for my sister's birthday. I saved some of my Christmas money so I could treat myself when we went. 





Because I don't live near a Mac counter I always try and make sure to visit it when I go to Meadowhall! I picked up a bronzer which was £24.00, it doesn't look as orange as it does on the picture in real, I promise.





I really wanted a diary for this year to jot down my daily thoughts and tasks that I need to do and I found this one in Paperchase. It had 20% of which made it around £8.50.


Next, I went to Superdrug. I really wanted a new drugstore foundation so decided to try the Rimmel red topped one, there was a deal on Rimmel which was buy one product get the next half price so I also decided to try the Rimmel gel liner as I already have the Mac fluidline but want a cheaper alternative. I also bought my favourite conditioner and some Blistex repair cream as the Winter hates my lips.



I next went to New Look, I really wanted a new handbag and spotted this one so took the plunge and bought it! They also had an offer where it was 20% of jeans so I felt compelled to buy a pair. I also bought this long sleeved top for the coming Spring months.





And finally I visited Boots. I purchased a new hairbrush to blow dry my hair, my favourite shampoo which is the Bleach London Silver Shampoo because I have highlights which this helps maintain and I was recommended by a MUA to buy the Boots time delay cream. I've never really thought about anti-ageing creams with only being 19 but the best thing is to start young so I have!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I will be doing some more in-depth reviews of the products that I bought. Feel free to leave any comments :)

xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Paperchase so much! I went with a friend the other day and well, they ended up spending about £30! Personally, I didn't need much stationary so I just bought a sketchbook and pen which came to a bit £7 :/

    One World, Too Many Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really expensive but the designs and quality of the products are lovely :) x

      Delete