Wednesday 13 January 2016

TMI Tag Blog 50 Questions

TMI Tag Blog 50 Questions


Okay, so on my blog I posted a poll of what people wanted to see as my next post and the most popular answer was an about me post. I thought it would be much more entertaining if I answered the 50 TMI questions instead of writing a few paragraphs so here you go!

1: What are you wearing? I'm currently wear mis-matched pyjamas, (I'm sorry Mum, you will kill me for this)
2: Ever been in love? I currently am!
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4: How tall are you? 5ft 2 (I am so short)
5: How much do you weigh? This depresses me.
6: Any tattoos? Nope!
7: Any piercings? 3 (double sets on my ears and tragus)
8: OTP? I had to google what this meant... but probably Tate and Violet from AHS.
9: Favorite show? American Horror Story is bae. If you haven't watched it go watch it seriously.
10: Favorite bands? Catfish and the Bottlemen/ Arctic Monkeys

11: Something you miss? My Nanna.
12: Favorite song? I'm currently listening to 'Ain't Nobody Like You' by Sincere on repeat 
13: How old are you? 19, so old and gradually getting even older...
14: Zodiac sign? Gemini, I'm a June baby!
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty
16: Favorite Quote? Keep your eye on the prize
17: Favorite actor? Evan Peters is also bae.
18: Favorite color? Pink
19: Loud music or soft? Loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bedroom?
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes, I'm pacey.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around 40 minutes on a good day
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? Chivalry
25: Turn off? Arrogance
26: The reason I joined YouTube? N/A
27: Fears? Heights 
28: Last thing that made you cry? Probably something on TV
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? N/A
31: Last book you read? I have to read like everyday with studying English Lit, so I think it was actually the Buddha of Suburbia (I recommend it)
32: The book you’re currently reading? Dubliners by James Joyce unfortuantely
33: Last show you watched? Pretty Little Liars (I watched the newest episode tonight)
34: Last person you talked to? My boyfriend 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my annoying boyfriend
36: Favorite food? KFC!
37: Place you want to visit? America, in particular Florida.
38: Last place you were? Leeds
39: Do you have a crush? I have a boyfriend...so I guess him
40: Last time you kissed someone? Earlier- I kissed my Mum, I'm cute I know.
41: Last time you were insulted? Daily
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry
43: What instruments do you play?? I used to play keyboard when I was young but quit!
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My engraved necklace
45: Last sport you played? I don't play sport, I prefer only movements that require little to none effort
46: Last song you sang?  'Ain't Nobody Like You' by Sincere 
47: Favorite chat up line? hahahaha no
48: Have you ever used it? no
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Today!
50: Who should answer these questions next? My friend Corey-Jaye on her blog :)



Thanks for reading guys.... any comments feel free to leave below!!!

xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment