Sunday 27 December 2015

Smashbox #shapematters Palette

Smashbox Palette


I'm writing a blog post after 7/8 months which is crazy. As I'm sure many people will know it has just recently been Christmas! I had such a brilliant Christmas and spent it with some amazing people. I also got some brilliant gifts and was absolutely spoilt! One of the gifts that I received was the Smashbox contouring palette. It looks like this:

Here is the palette unopened, it has a very sleek look.

I have never tried Smashbox products so I am excited to try it as it has had very high reviews which include Kim Kardashian (the contouring Queen) herself describing it as her favourite powder contour product. The palette includes two different shades of brow powders and a wax, two highlighters, one bronzer, one contour powder and nine different eyeshadows. It also includes a double ended brush, one side being for shadow and the other for brows. Photos to follow.


The shadows.
The angled brush for brows.

These are the contour shades and highlight.
The shadow side to the brush.
I apologise for the camera flash!

The palette is currently £60 on Boots online and can be found HERE! I will review the product once I have gotten round to using it and can provide swatches if people wish! If there are any cream contouring products that people use and think are worth the buy, please let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment